16 Piece Dinnerware Set - B00I6U28H4

• Model: B00I6U28H4
  • 995 Units in Stock

$171.09  $119.90
Save: 30% off

Add to Cart:
   Rated 4.75   reviews [116]

852100 Color: White Features: -Fiesta Piece Place Settings look simple yet trendy, which blends well with any home decor. The neatly sculpted concentric rings give a beautiful background to the food. This set of 4 place settings is made from premium quality materials has a finished bottom, which enhances its aesthetic appeal. This dinnerware is available in various finishes, letting you pick the one that is best suited to match the color scheme in your home. This dinnerware is lead-free and non toxic. This set of 4 Place Settings from Fiesta includes 4 dinner plates, 4 salad plates, 4 soup bowls, and 4 mugs. The pieces in this set are microwave, oven, and dishwasher safe.. -Set includes 4 dinner plates, 4 salad plates, 4 soup bowls and 4 mugs. -Dishwasher, oven and microwave safe. -Made in the USA. -Mug capacity: 10.25 oz.. -Bowl capacity: 19 oz.. Dimensions: Dinner Plates: -Yes. Overall Product Weight: -22.4 lbs. Dinner Plate Height - Top to Bottom: -1". Dinner Plate Width - Side to Side: -10.5". Dinner Plate Depth - Front to Back: -10.5".

16 Piece Dinnerware Set - B00I6U28H4

axcbluzzinsmdsinaiamd